How do I make money?
You earn commissions by referring customers to our website, where they purchase our products. You will earn percentage commission for every purchase. You don’t even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote our product via search engines (Learn how), postings in internet forums, tweeting, posting your link on Facebook, LinkedIn, recording videos, or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your affiliate link to our product. If you have own website, simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat.
How to start promoting your products?
Generally, you should choose some banners and links, and place them on your pages. When your visitor clicks on a banner, he will be redirected to our page. If this visitor buys something, you will be rewarded with a commission for this sale.
How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
The program is powered by Abuelo Designs & Ultimate Affiliate Pro. Ulimate Affiliate Pro uses a combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability. When the visitor follows your affiliate link to our site, our affiliate system registers this referral and places a cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor pays for the product, affiliate system checks for cookie (if not found, checks for IP address of referral) and credits your account with the commission.
This process is absolutely automatic. All your referrals will be properly tracked.
How and when will I be paid?
You can choose to be paid by check, google pay, or through Facebook Pay the commissions are paid on the 1st of every month.
What is the affiliate link?
Your affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL’s for different banners in your affiliate panel.
Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
YES! You can promote us through pay-per-click search engines. In fact, this type of promotion becomes increasingly popular and we are aware of several affiliates promoting our products in this way and making a very good profit. (Well, they keep promoting us month after month, which tells you something, doesn’t it?)
Do you have any training program for affiliates?
The basics of affiliate marketing and most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. You can find new tips and techniques also in our affiliate newsletter.
If you are serious with earning your income as an affiliate, we recommend Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day as a very good guide to affiliate marketing.
Do I get a discount on my products I purchase for myself?
Yes you do get a discount. All you have to do is to use HERO as a coupon code when you are checking out of the shopping cart. This will give you a 10% discount on all purchases. If you would like to place a large order please let us know and we can work out a better deal.
A few ways to make money with our affiliate program
- Write a review of some of our products, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review on free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then “ping” your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go to your forum profile and edit your “signature”. Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own “review” website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email. You can even use our email samples.
*NOTE – We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising: Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Overture, or many others, you can easily generate income with our affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link.
- Video advertising: Record a short video review of our products and upload it to youtube and other video sharing websites.
- Upgrade yourself Being affiliate is not exceptionally difficult, but there are many tricks and techniques that can improve your results. Learn from the best – Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day is highly recommended reading for every affiliate.
- Be responsive If you have own website, simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat.
Tips and tricks to earn more as an affiliate
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it’s short. You don’t have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send users to our website.
- You will have much better conversion if you’ll put your visitors into a pre-sold mood before sending them to our site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in the product and your visitor has decided to potentially buy it after they read your product review.
Choose from various types of product descriptions, download and adjust them to fit into your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find the perfect combination of banners.
- Try to think like a visitor, when they come to your page with your review or affiliate link, you should draw their attention, build curiosity or feeling that they might need this kind of solution.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes, only change a few words or color of the link can mean a difference.